We are blessed to be in a unique position to be able to meet as a small group within the latest government guidelines.
In our meetings and services, we have put in place measures to facilitate us meeting together in a way that keeps everyone safe and honours the Lord. The following guidelines will help you know what to expect on Sunday services and Friday night Bible studies.
- Cleaning: The building will be cleaned before and after the service. The chairs will be sanitized before and after the service.
- Entrance: A one-way system is implemented in the Fr Collins Centre. You will enter the main door of the building and exit by the emergency doors at the side of the building.
- Sanitize: Everyone must sanitize their hands as they enter and exit the building with the sanitizing gel provided.
- Seating: We will have no more than 50 people in the room at one time. Family groups will be allowed to sit together to maximise seating. All seat groupings will be distanced according to the most up-to-date social distancing requirements.
- Booking: In order to maximise our space we would ask people to contact Shane to book your seats. This means we will have seats ready for you when you come in.
- Masks: It is mandatory for everyone to wear masks except for children under the age of 13.
- Hygiene & Health: We would ask everyone attending to practice good personal hygiene i.e. washing hands, coughing into elbows, sneezing into tissue and discarding.
- Symptoms: If you are showing symptoms of coronavirus, we urge you not to attend the service and to contact your GP as soon as possible.